2008年10月21日火曜日

Nagoya Festival




I found myself interested in Nagoya Festival. Cause All though I live near Nagoya I have never been there! Have you ever been there? You might want to know as well



Nagoya Maturi is hold on October and there are a lots of parades. a lot of people from far away are comin!!! What is famous is the parade that Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomo Hideyoshi Tokugawa Ieyashu leads with some fighting action. They say it is Sooooo fantastic!


Also The paredes are hold in many places in Nagoya for example Sakae, Osu Tigusa and so on! And some ivents are also held like Japanese traditional Fighting event which are called Ko Budou. Take a look at the photos You'll see what they like. This october i really wanted to go there but i was too busy so I'll go next time






0 件のコメント: